SHOW YOUR INNER BEAUTY THROUGH YOUR EYE
MAKE YOUR EYES IRRESISTIBLE
WITH THE LVL LASH LIFT
🎁 AND GET YOUR 10% VOUCHER FOR ANY TREATMENT IN THE SALON
WHAT IS AN LVL LASH LIFT?
LVL lash lift is the revolutionary lash treatment that creates masses of length, volume and lift with your own natural lashes.
✔ No mascara.
✔ No extensions.
✔ No maintenance.
It’s a great alternative to lash extensions and the perfect way to enhance what you already have, whether your lashes are long, short, thick or stubborn. This treatment will create the look of longer, fuller lashes that make your eyes appear more open and youthful as well as saving time in your morning routine. So, if you’re looking for a long-lasting, low maintenance, natural looking eyelash enhancement then LVL lash lift is for you.
LVL lash lift takes from 45 minutes with immediate results that last up to 8 weeks, a lash lift is ideal for people with a low maintenance beauty regimen and busy lifestyle.
HOW DOES THE LVL LASH LIFT WORK?
To create the Length Volume Lift effect, our lash-health first products are applied step-by-step. Following on from your patch test and consultation, our beauty therapist will apply the appropriate shape shield to your eyelid and your lashes will be pressed against this using a bonding gel.
Step 1: LIFT
With all the lashes neatly bonded, a lifting balm is then applied which allows the structure and shape of your lashes to change and be lifted at the root
Step 2: VOLUMISE
Once this has been removed, a volumising fix is applied which seals your lashes into their new shape
Step 3: BOOST
A lash tint is then applied which darkens the lashes and adds volume and length
RESULTS OF OUR MASTER'S WORK
DOES LVL LASH LIFT DAMAGE YOUR NATURAL LASHES?
Elleebana LVL lash lift products are packed with vital ingredients like collagen and oats to enhance your lash health and strength, whilst minimising the risk of damage
CAN YOU STILL WEAR MASCARA WITH AN LVL?
Although an LVL treatment includes a lash tint which helps to create the appearance of longer and thicker lashes without the need for mascara, it’s still completely safe to wear should you wish to enhance the results further. However, we recommend following our aftercare advice and waiting until 48 hours after your treatment.
CAN YOU GET AN LVL TREATMENT WET?
For the first 48 hours after your treatment, avoid getting your eye area wet. This is because your eyelashes can take up to 48 hours to lock into place and if they get hot or wet, the lift will drop. After this time period, there are no restrictions with an LVL lash lift, so you can continue to shower, swim and use saunas without protecting your eye area.
IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT TO HAVE AN LVL LASH LIFT?
Anyone from the age of 18 can have an LVL lash lift. This treatment is perfect for mature eyes as it can instantly open and refresh the eye area, so you appear bright eyed and ready to go.
*Results may vary from person to person.
COVID-19 SALON GUIDELINES
We will provide you with a safe environment that complies with guidelines issued by Government and our local authority
1. OUR SALON
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our salon and the services we offer
- We have rearranged our waiting, reception and treatment areas to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- All surfaces throughout the salon will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate cleaning product between each treatment
- All items of equipment will be cleaned before and after every treatment. This includes all metal instruments, brushes, bowls, and tweezers
- One-use disposable items will be used where necessary (sustainable alternatives kept where possible)
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon with doors and windows open where possible
2. OUR TEAM
- We have conducted training to ensure all team members care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner
- Staff have been trained to adapt each treatment to uphold best practice, including hygiene and safety
- We have agreed social distancing for our team in communal staff areas
- Staff are briefed to uphold safe standards while dealing with responsibilities at reception
3. OUR TREATMENTS
- We have reviewed our treatment menu and removed treatments where we felt it necessary to do so
- Our therapists will wear gloves, masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) during treatments where required. Therapists will wash their hands before and after every treatment
- We have allocated ourselves extra time between appointments, this is to allow for cleaning and sterilising measures in-between clients
- PPE will be replaced after every treatment
- Our therapist will stay with you throughout your treatment – not venturing out of the room – to reduce the need to replace PPE and minimise infection
4. GUEST ARRIVAL & RECEPTION
- We will greet you warmly but without a handshake or personal contact
- We will stagger customer arrival times to minimise close contact
- Please don't arrive late for your appointment as we won't be able to carry out the service and unfortunately you will incur a charge. We have now very strict 24 hours cancellation policy in place
- We will clean the reception area regularly
- Where possible we will escort you straight to the treatment area/room to avoid congestion in waiting areas
- Waiting areas will be arranged to adhere to social distancing
- We ask that you pay using card or other cashless means where possible
5. WE ASK YOU, OUR CUSTOMERS
- To arrive at the time agreed, to maximise social distancing
- To wash your hands and/or use hand sanitiser as directed by our team and before and after each treatment
- To wear face-masks supplied by us
- To contact us and re-arrange your appointment, if you have a temperature, or are feeling unwell or if any person in your household has the same or is self-isolating
- ✘ Do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live
with is self-isolating or is displaying symptoms
known to be consistent with Covid-19
We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns, please feel free to speak with a member of staff.
Samanta is always very attentive and takes great pride in her work. She has excellent attention to detail. She did an excellent job, I would highly recommend her
Ausra is amazing. For the first time I leave the hairdresser feeling 100% happy. Highly recommend her!
Another great treatment from Violeta, such friendly service and really good attention to detail!
Amazing facial by Loreta. Very professional and knowledgeable.
Very good shellac manicure by Juliya
The desire to please yourself is an inherent feature of every woman. We fulfill this desire.
On the map
Open 6 days a week, Poudre beauty boutique is a warm, friendly place to have all your beauty needs taken care of by a staff of talented professionals.