All attention is on You
Our team is solid and friendly and prides itself on its dedication and attention to detail. We will be happy to help you with any questions and always guarantee a unique and individual experience.
Our beauty boutique received the TREATWELL TOP RATING award in 2018 and 2019.
Beauty Boutique Services
We pride ourselves in being able to provide our clients with up to date information in the beauty industry.
We use revolutionary technologies adapted from dermatology and aesthetic medicine, to rejuvenate the skin on multiple levels
Hot wax or wax strips are all waxing techniques that will leave you stubble free for up to four weeks. Smooth!
Hand & Foot Care
Classic, luxury waterless, Japanese, hardware manicure and pedicure with classic polish or shellac
The beauty world moves fast, and we are constantly introducing new How To's, blow-dries, colouring techniques and treatments to keep you ahead of the latest hair trends
Eyebrow and eyelash tinting is the perfect way to look made up with minimum effort. Your eyebrows and eyelashes will look defined without a slick of makeup
UV light (whether from sunlight or sunbeds) is the most important source of vitamin D for people in the UK. We use the very latest and most modern beds from Megasunthe
COVID-19 SALON GUIDELINES
We will provide you with a safe environment that complies with guidelines issued by Government and our local authority
1. OUR SALON
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our salon and the services we offer
- We have rearranged our waiting, reception and treatment areas to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- All surfaces throughout the salon will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate cleaning product between each treatment
- All items of equipment will be cleaned before and after every treatment. This includes all metal instruments, brushes, bowls, and tweezers
- One-use disposable items will be used where necessary (sustainable alternatives kept where possible)
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon with doors and windows open where possible
2. OUR TEAM
- We have conducted training to ensure all team members care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner
- Staff have been trained to adapt each treatment to uphold best practice, including hygiene and safety
- We have agreed social distancing for our team in communal staff areas
- Staff are briefed to uphold safe standards while dealing with responsibilities at reception
3. OUR TREATMENTS
- We have reviewed our treatment menu and removed treatments where we felt it necessary to do so
- Our therapists will wear gloves, masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) during treatments where required. Therapists will wash their hands before and after every treatment
- We have allocated ourselves extra time between appointments, this is to allow for cleaning and sterilising measures in-between clients
- PPE will be replaced after every treatment
- Our therapist will stay with you throughout your treatment – not venturing out of the room – to reduce the need to replace PPE and minimise infection
4. GUEST ARRIVAL & RECEPTION
- We will greet you warmly but without a handshake or personal contact
- We will stagger customer arrival times to minimise close contact
- Please don't arrive late for your appointment as we won't be able to carry out the service and unfortunately you will incur a charge. We have now very strict 24 hours cancellation policy in place
- We will clean the reception area regularly
- Where possible we will escort you straight to the treatment area/room to avoid congestion in waiting areas
- Waiting areas will be arranged to adhere to social distancing
- We ask that you pay using card or other cashless means where possible
5. WE ASK YOU, OUR CUSTOMERS
- To arrive at the time agreed, to maximise social distancing
- To wash your hands and/or use hand sanitiser as directed by our team and before and after each treatment
- To wear face-masks supplied by us
- To contact us and re-arrange your appointment, if you have a temperature, or are feeling unwell or if any person in your household has the same or is self-isolating
- ✘ Do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live
with is self-isolating or is displaying symptoms
known to be consistent with Covid-19
We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns, please feel free to speak with a member of staff.
Samanta is always very attentive and takes great pride in her work. She has excellent attention to detail. She did an excellent job, I would highly recommend her
Ausra is amazing. For the first time I leave the hairdresser feeling 100% happy. Highly recommend her!
Another great treatment from Violeta, such friendly service and really good attention to detail!
Amazing facial by Loreta. Very professional and knowledgeable.
Very good shellac manicure by Juliya
Latest News & Offers
Read the latest information about news and offers in our beauty boutique.
The desire to please yourself is an inherent feature of every woman. We fulfill this desire.
On the map
Open 6 days a week, Poudre beauty boutique is a warm, friendly place to have all your beauty needs taken care of by a staff of talented professionals.